As Valentine’s Day approaches, it’s the perfect time to shower your loved ones with some of the most thoughtful gifts. With the season of love drawing near, the tradition of gifting chocolate takes center stage. Here are seven K-Pop idols who fans dream of receiving chocolates from:
1. RIIZE Wonbin: There’s something intriguingly mysterious about Wonbin that makes him seem like he would put a lot of thought and sincerity into making chocolates. He might awkwardly hand them over with a casual “Here, had extra and didn’t know who to give it to.” Yet, deep down, we all understand it’s his shy way of expressing affection.
2. NCT Mark: Given Mark’s bright and sociable demeanor, it’s easy to imagine him being on the receiving end of many chocolates. However, Mark is the type to put in the effort to make homemade chocolates, ensuring the process is fun and filled with love.
3. RIIZE Anton: Receiving chocolates from one of the cutest idols around would be unforgettable. Anton’s gentle, soothing voice and puppy-like charm would make his chocolate gift irresistible.
4. NewJeans Minji: Minji exudes elegance and sophistication, qualities that would likely be reflected in the luxurious truffles she gifts. Receiving chocolates from Minji is a privilege that should be cherished.
5. LE SSERAFIM Huh Yunjin: Huh Yunjin’s approach to giving chocolates is as delightful as her personality. She’ll greet you with a joyful expression, eagerly offering to share the sweet treat together.
6. TWS Shinyu: Shinyu’s adorable charm is undeniable, making the moment he hands you a box of chocolates, with a shy scratch of his head, all the more special.
7. IVE Wonyoung: Like Minji, Wonyoung is likely to gift extravagant chocolates, beautifully packaged in an adorable box, making the gesture unforgettable.
Receiving chocolates from these stars would undoubtedly be a dream for many fans. What would you do if you were one of the lucky recipients?